Thanks for showing interest in my site! I'm a game designer currently working at Bethesda Game Studios Austin. Games have always been a big part of my life, so I decided to make a career out of them. I play and enjoy most genres, though strategy titles like Civilization, Total War, and Crusader Kings 2 have been my staples. Japanese RPGs (especially EarthBound, Chrono Trigger, and Final Fantasy VI) have had the biggest influence on my life and design.
- I studied English, History, and Folklore as an undergraduate
- I am a graduate of Southern Methodist University's Guildhall game development Master's program
- I'm big on movies, especially those directed by Akira Kurosawa, Francis Ford Coppola, and Stanley Kubrick
- I love to read nonfiction, especially histories
- I grew up in Kirkwood, a suburb of St. Louis, Missouri